Thursday, August 19, 2010

Finished (3030) OTR, Podcasts & Music by Various Performers

Comments after each item.

Music: Conway Twitty Hello Darlin'.
- - Not as good as expected. I like Kenny Rogers' and Barbara Mandrell's versions of some of the tracks on this album better.

Podcast: Le Jazz Affair #420 (12-06-09)
- - Sal had interesting comments on Facebook in his tech news segment. Jazz was ok up to the tech segment even though I don't call much for jazz vocals. Skipped rest of podcast during tech segment.

Podcast: Leo Laporte - The Tech Guy show 590
- - listened to beginning, but didn't sound interesting so I skipped rest of podcast.

Music: Simon and Garfunkel Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
- - Not one of there better albums in my opinion.

Music: Various Artists Radio January 1979
- - Great couple of songs.

Old Time Radio Show: Abominable Snowman
- - Skipped and deleting from my main library. Show to juvenile for my tastes.