Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do Dreams Come True? Mine Did.

This morning I dreamed terrorist hid a low yield nuclear bomb in a semi trailer and succeeded in denominating it.

Filipino belief is that the opposite of your dreams comes true EXCEPT, dreams you wake up from on Wednesday and Friday mornings. So far this Filipino belief has come true for me once in the past 25 years. That one time happened around Christmas 1990. Because of this, when ever I have a dream on Wednesday or Friday involving harm to the family, I warn/tell them to take more care or be more watchful than usual.

This morning's dream details. As I said in my opening, terrorist hid a nuclear bomb in a semi trailer. The trailer was left mixed in with lots of trailers in a truck parking yard. Police were tipped of a bomb in a semi trailer and were even give unique identifying detail on the trailer.

The police found the trailer and discovered the bomb was a nuclear device with an hour left on the time/before detonation. The police/authorities in examining the device, found they could not disarm it.

At this point, the dream is a jumble of the police trying to track down and catch the informant (me in the dream) before the bomb detonates. The informant is running all over town trying to avoid the authorities.

Next my dream jumps to where I'm on the street 7 houses away from the one I grew up in. I see the blast wave from the bomb tearing apart neighboring houses.

After this, the dream turns in a miss mash of after detonation recovery and rescue efforts.

Lets hope this dream doesn't come true.