Sunday, September 18, 2011

Finished: (3680) OTR, Podcasts & Music by Various Performersu

I was also able to finish this off today by listening while driving, running errands, watching the tractor pull.

Tech Podcast: All About Android-14-Back It Up, Back It in with Jason Howell, Eileen Rivera and Ron Richards
COMMENTS:  first time I listened to this show and a it was a very interesting show about Android devices and other devices as they relate to Android.

Sci-Fi Podcast: Escape Pod; Ep-224-the Ghost in the Death Trap by Marjorie James
COMMENTS:  ok show, but it was mostly background noise while I was at Sam's Club.

Tech Podcast: Ipad Today-50-60k Free Books, Maps, & Infographics! with Leo Laporte & Sarah Lane
COMMENTS:  first time listened I listened to this show. I found the show had good info about the iPad and related items.

Music Podcast: Le Jazz Affair Show #547 (05-15-11) hosted by Sal Calfa
COMMENTS: good music in this show.

Album: Countdown Singers, Love Songs From the Movies
COMMENTS:  great album that I recommend.

Music Podcast: Smooth Jazz Affair Show #22 (01-01-10) hosted by Sal Calfa
COMMENTS:  good music in this show.

Album: Tanya Tucker Live At Billy Bob's Texas
COMMENTS:  another great album that I recommend.

Tech Podcast: this WEEK in TECH - MP3 Edition; Twit 309- Dances with Zuck with Leo Laporte and the Twits
COMMENTS: I've listened to this podcast off an on over the years since Leo began the podcast. I listen for a few months until I get burned out and stop listening. This show had some interesting topics.

Podcast: Whitley Striebers Dreamland; show 05/14/2011
COMMENTS:  not that interesting of a show. Skipped.

Tech Podcast: Windows Weekly-214-You Say Meego, I Say Mango with Paul Thurrott and Leo Laporte
COMMENTS: I've listened to this podcast off an on over the years since Leo began the podcast. I listen for a few months until I get burned out and stop listening. This show had some interesting topics.

Old Time Radio: X Minus One; Ep126-the Iron Chancellor 730127
COMMENTS:  very good audio quality and a good story.

Dwight A. Hunt, Sr. A+, MCP
Facebook and Twitter: dahuntsr
Blog: http://audio-book-addict.posterous.com
OR http://dahuntsr.posterous.com