Saturday, June 18, 2011

Finished/comments: (3560) OTR, Podcasts & Music by Various Performers

Sci-Fi Podcast: Escape Pod; Ep-263-Fuel by Matthew Rotundo
COMMENTS: story just didn't grab my interest.

Old Time Radio show: Frankenstein
COMMENTS: audio quality good. Story typical.

Old Time Radio Show: Giants; Ep550-the Giant of Thermopylae (540503)
COMMENTS: audio quality good. Story ok.

Music Podcast: Le Jazz Affair Show #495 (08-25-10) hosted by Sal Calfa
COMMENTS: some of the songs I liked, but when songs I didn't like I skipped.

Single track: In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins
COMMENTS:

Music Podcast: Smooth Jazz Affair Show #10 (10-09-09) hosted by Sal Calfa
COMMENTS: some of the songs I liked, but when songs I didn't like I skipped.

Album: Cher Bang Bang-the Early Years
COMMENTS: Cher's classic hits. Some I recognised while others I didn't and also didn't care for the either.

Album: Air Supply = the One That You Love
COMMENTS:  skipped. This is a version that I digitized from LP a few years back and needs to be redone.

Podcast:  Whitley Striebers Dreamland show 04/01/11
COMMENTS: skipped. Content just wasn't interesting.