Sunday, September 20, 2009

DVR Recordings Over the Summer

DVR Recordings Over the Summer.
I took a break from listening to audio books to see what my DVR timers recorded off the Sci-Fi Channel. Turned out to be nothing worth keeping.
I had timers set to record Sci-Fi's Saturday night movie, along with a few series. I watched 15 minutes of 1 movie before deleting it. The others I deleted after reading the synopsis.
The Sci-Fi Channel used to have good movies, but during the past couple of years they started using really cheep looking computer graphics and horrible plots/stories. To bad the deal for Sci-Fi to make a movie from Scott Seglier's Ancestor fell through. That was an excellent book.
As for the series. I don't think they've had any decent series since the 1990's after they discontinue the Stargate series.